martes, 4 de enero de 2011

Let's get it started!

Hola!

This blog is dedicated to the films which are close to my heart and for the women i simply adore. I always save pictures to my computer and make a lot of snapshots from films.Especially about the pretty actresses of course...
So let's see my newest hobby,which is a Spanish series called Gavilanes.And yes,i started to watch it because a really pretty and really amazing actress plays in it,Carme Elías.I don't have subtitles for the parts,but i don't mind at all,at least i start to learn Spanish as well.I speak French(more or less)so i understand some things.

I made some snapshots from the first episode.Carme Elías plays Sofía Cortés, a very elegant woman,who is mother of three pretty young girls.

In the background you can see a photo of her...
Which i post here...
                                          

Speaking with her husband, who just told her(if i understood well) that he is leaving her for another woman...


More episode pics coming soon,as i watch them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario